Wednesday, May 28, 2008

As if! It is so true!


So do you like ever have one of those days where you totally know that it's like a perfect hair day?
OMH I like totally had the most perfect of perfect hair days on Monday. I was like doing stuff around my house or whatever and it was like 7:00 at night and I happened to walk past a mirror and it was like Whoa! check out that hair! So of course to my husband I was like "look at how great my hair is today!" and he was like "uh-huh" or whatever, but I mean, he's like a guy so whatever, he doesn't get it.
But really, it was like SO totally soft and straight and clean. I mean it's almost always clean, but by the end of the day it's like never all straight and usually it only looks good, like really good, for the first hour of the day and or whatever and then it's like way blah for the rest of the day.
So like a day when it's perfect all day and I didn't even go to the salon or anything is like seriously one of the best days of my life, like ever!

3 comments:

Becca Bell said...

I don't really ever have good hair days, just good hair times. And those times are always in the evening, when I have no place to go, and it's almost bed time.

Joel said...

Girls are weird.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I want to see a picture of the "perfect hair" :) Shame on Mike for not noticing your perfect hair.