Monday, March 3, 2008

Stay Tuned

Dear Readers,
I changed the background. That should be proof that I am still aware of my blogging duties. I apologize to those of you have been checking back once or even twice a day for the past six days only to find I haven't added anything new. I truly do understand how frustrating that is. I promise to post something new and exciting in the upcoming day or two, as soon as I can remember (or make up) something new and exciting that has happened in our life.
Until then, I appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

Head Blogger

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love your new background! BTW, Joel and I want to hang out with you soon. Then you can blog about that and how cool we are ;).

The Hubler Fam! said...

Hey, link us up girl!
http://www.hublerfam.blogspot.com