Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag #2

So I usually don't fill these out and pass them on when they come through my email, but I figured that with a blog it's different. It's more proactive on the readers' side to come and look at what I wrote instead of me filling up their email boxes. Plus I was a little flattered that I got tagged 2 times on the same day by different people! So if you don't like these kinds of things, I understand and won't be hurt if you skip past them. But if you're bored or want to learn something new about me read on!

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
I made some home made fried rice that was really good with some costco egg rolls.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Mike has already promised to take me on a cruise, to Hawaii and back to Italy so any combination of those with just my "traveling companion" Mike and me.
3. When was the last time you cried? Saturday, watching President Hinckley's funeral. His chair just looked so empty!
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
1- I was a sophomore at West Jordan High School
2- I had my first kiss
3- I was enjoying life without braces or glasses (hence the first kiss I think)
4- I got my first promotion ever at work from cashier to shift manager
5- I was in my first car accident and got my first ticket!

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
1- I was turning in my mission papers
2- Going on my first date with Mike
3- Working part time at the Creamery (I met Lavell Edwards, Merrill Bateman and Reno Mahe there!)
4- Hating everything Italian, especially the 202 language class I was in at BYU
5- Hanging out with the girls of Alta 312!!

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
1- Planning the wedding
2- Working in the yard for the wedding
3- Saving all my money for the wedding
4- Working at the same place I'm at now doing the same thing I do now
5- Seeing Mike as much as possible

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies (in no order):
1- Playing Soccer
2- going to/participating in plays
3- camping
4- Playing card games
5- watching BYU football
6- sending letters and packages to people
7- Blogging

8. Five favorite foods:
1- Pasta
2- Chocolate Milk
3- Hot Chocolate
4- Chocolate Chip Cookies
5- Brownies

Five places you’ve been:
1- Italy and Sicily
2- Paris
3- New York
4- Mt. Rushmore
5- Yellowstone

10. Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
1- When I knew I wanted to marry Mike
2- The day I married Mike (It really was perfect!)
3- Teaching Franca Cicciarelli and watching her get baptized and confirmed
4- Family vacations growing up
5- Mike's first Sunday Evening with my family

1 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I like how 4 of your 5 favorite foods are chocolate related, girl after my own heart :)