Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag #1

What is your husband's name? Michael Adam Burgoyne
How long have you been together? Well our first date was in 2003 but we really started dating in April 2006.
How long did you date? 9 short months, engaged for 5 long months, and now have 9 good months behind us.
Who eats more? Mike. Not that I can't pack it in when I want, but he is a guy after all.
Who said I love you first? Mike drove to Salt Lake from Provo at 11:00pm because he HAD to tell me that before he left early the next morning for a 2 week trip back East. Sweet, huh?
Who is taller? Mike is taller than me, and I may be a little taller than one of my sisters, but that's about it for both of us.
Who has more speeding tickets? He has 1 from that stupid part of Provo where you can only drive 20 mph. I've wiggled my way out of any I could've gotten so far.
Who is smarter? I got better grades in school, but he kicks my butt in scrabble, so how can you tell?
Who is more sensitive? I call it sensitive, Mike calls it moody.
When there is a fight who usually wins? The few we've had have been no-one-can-win-so-we-both-have-to-deal-with-it kinds of fights.
Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry, Mike takes out all the trash. We're both happy.
Who does the dishes? Whoever gets sick of the dirty kitchen first.
Who sleeps on the right? Mike's on the right I'm on the left and we both like to sleep facing our appropriate walls. So unromantic.
Who pays the bills? we have some coming from my bank and some from his for now.
Who mows the lawn? Wouldn't it be nice to have a lawn!
Who drives when you are together? Mike.
Who is more stubborn? I call it sensitive, Mike calls it stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but he was so nervous he asked my permission and it was a horribly awkward kiss. We've made up for it since.
Who asked who out first? He asked first and 3 years later he asked first again (with the help of Becca, I owe her one!)
Who proposed? He picked the ring, planned how to suprise me with it, planned the after party, and popped the question. But I said yes.
Who has more siblings? I win by one! Unless being a twin counts for something, because Mike is one. But they're not identical, so maybe it's not that special after all.

0 comments: