Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!

This Halloween we decided to really take advantage of the opportunities we had including:

  • The opportunity to create food that was just delicious to eat as it was cool to look at.
  • The opportunity to waste spend time together watching tv while we made our costumes by hand.
  • The opportunity to utilize the extra "accessory" we had in our costume design.
I like to think that we accomplished all of that and more.

Scary Dinner 2011
P.S. I'm told the slide show isn't showing for everyone, though I can't figure out why. So here is a link to the pics https://picasaweb.google.com/shaina.burgoyne/Halloween2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink. Hopefully that works.

4 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I cant see the pictures. Is it me?

Scott and Carynn said...

No pics :( I think they must have not uploaded right

Joel said...

That link doesn't seem to work either! My needs!

Shaina said...

So sorry everyone! I don't know why the pictures are not working, it's just an album from Picasa. I've done it before and I followed the instructions exactly - I can see the pictures on my computer! I will keep trying to get it right.
Thanks!