Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Election 2008

For those who are still undecided as to who they should vote for in November:

I dreamt last night that I was at a huge informal party with tons of people there. As I was walking around and mingling I noticed that also there were John McCain, Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, and Barack Obama. Here were my interactions with each:

John McCain - As I sat down with a plate of finger food he walked up and introduced himself with a nice handshake. There were about 10 seconds of small talk before he left. Nothing really memorable.

The Clintons - After John walked away Bill slid over to me (I think we were on a bench or something). He shook my hand but held on a little too long before finally pulling away. And he was a little too close when talking to me that it was uncomfortable. The other Clintons were mingling in other parts of the room. He said that Chelsea could sure use a friend like me around as she travels the country helping her mom out. I said an opportunity to go on someone else's tab and visit all the cool places of this country, yeah I'd go with her. But then he said I'd have to cover my own travel expenses so I shook my head no and he walked away.

Obama - I actually never spoke to him. He didn't circle the room like the others but waited for the people to approach him. I did watch for a few minutes though while he and my brother had a contest of who could tuck in their high fashion dress shirts the quickest. My brother's got caught on his belt so Obama won.

I'm Shaina Burgoyne and I approve this message.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey, thanks! Now I don't have to read up on any of their views or ideas. Not that I can vote anyway.

Momma G said...

Any dream with Hillary and Bill is a nightmare!!

The Hubler Fam! said...

Bill Clinton touching me.....Ewwww. That's a dream I don't want to have.