Thursday, January 8, 2009

No joke ... or tease!

I saw this commercial on tv and about died laughing.

This is for all the girls out there who have ever teased their hair, tried to tease their hair (I admit, I had an unsuccessful tease stage in 6th grade), or made of fun of those who teased their hair.

I heard once that "big hair" was a trait of "utah mormons" but now everyone can enjoy it!

go to www.bighappyhair.com

P.S. I promise to catch up on the past 2 weeks, but this was too good to postpone.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha! Love it! I've seen this commercial on tv a lot and I always wonder who in the world would want the super high glamor one. So weird. Though I will admit, the regular ones tempt me just a bit. Probably because I've never been able to produce a successful "tease" myself.

Joel said...

Oh Bethany can "tease!" :)

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Thank goodness, I new eventually someone would invent a product to help my flat hair!! I'm going to use the Hollywood Bump It on the red carpet :)

The Nielsen's said...

You haave got to be kidding! that must be what happened in Idaho Falls! You can always tell if a girl is from there becuase her hair is as high as a kite!!! I love it!!!!!