Monday, July 21, 2008

Shaina's Spa and Resort

*Spa is only open on weekends when Mike is out of town and Shaina is left home alone on a Friday night and can only service one person (Shaina) per day.

Services include:

* scrumptious dinner of all salad and no meat
* complete facial with the exclusive exfoliating scrub with olive oil extractsfollowed by an avacado mud mask to purify and mosturize
* overnight hair repair treatment with a deep conditioner the next morning
* free showing of the best chic flics cable has to offer, ice cream optional (this week's movie of choice was Little Women)
* a luxurious queen size bed all to your self with no snoring or morning breath to bother you and no one else to steal the sheets

Also available: hot tub, pedicures/manicures and pilates classes (well, a DVD).

Total cost: $4.00 (for salad and ice cream) thanks to the free samples in the mail, newspapers, and grocery store.

I'd prefer to have Mike home with me every weekend, but when he does have to leave, at least I make the most of it!

3 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Sounds so nice, I'm still trying to get Will to watch Little Women with me. Next time invite me over, I own Little Women, no commercials :)

Kenny and Janelle said...

Shaina, sounds like fun, wish i could be there to hang out with you but here's hoping!

Sarah said...

So? How did the marathon go?