Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vacation Report


For our Spring Break Vacation my family went to Ocala Florida. We visited Papa and Grandma Eleanor Openhowski. They were really nice. Everything in their house is green or pink or has flowers on it. We spent one day at Silver Springs where we got to go on TWO boat rides and the boats have glass on the bottom so you can see the fishes and stuff. We saw tons of alligators! It was cool. I was a little scared of the alligators, but Mike wasn’t, he's brave. The next day we went to Universal Studios, just Mike and me. It was pretty cool we went on some good rides and ate funnel cake. I really liked the Men in Black one and Mike liked the Mummy one. It was a good day, but I heard Mike said it was “highway robbery” when he paid for the ticket to get in. After that we went to eat at The Hard Rock Cafe. It’s one of my favorite places and Mike even let us order a chocolate milkshake to share! The rest of the time that we were there was spent watching tv or reading books or playing dominoes and stuff. And lots of sleeping in. I liked that. The best part of our Spring Break vacation was when Papa kissed me on top of the head before we went to "Palooloo Land”(that means bedtime). He said I wasn’t really part of the family before that, but he thought I was nice enough that he’d let me into the gang. I like Florida and can’t wait until we get to go back!


4 comments:

The Hubler Fam! said...

What a FUN vacation (minus the alligators)! I could use a good vacation (minus the alligators)!!! I'm so glad you guys are having fun. Live it up while it's "just the two of you" because life comes at ya fast!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time, I have a dream of going to Disney with just Will so I'm glad you got to go to Universal before you start having to pack sippy cups :) Thanks for the email about Papa enjoying the pictures, made me happy. I wish we could go and visit I'm sure he would love to meet the girls.

Joel said...

I wanna go to Universal Studios! :(

Shaina said...

Joel, we actually thought of you while we were there and decided that the next we go we'll make it a group date.