Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthdays and Birth Days

Today is a celebration day!

Happy Birthday to me! Ok, you might be thinking it's a bit presumptuous to post about myself on my birthday, and maybe it is. But you only turn to 29 once! Unless you're my mom, she's done it a dozen times now.

Happy Birthday to my father-in-law! What a good guy he is. Every year he sends me an e-card on "our" birthday that I always look forward to. This year it had dancing hamsters in sombreros. Very nice.

And....

Happy Birth Day count down! 6 months from today is the due date of the next addition to the Burgoyne Family Tree, brought to you by Mike and Shaina.




Family: It's about time!

8 comments:

Wynne said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful day and that Mike treats you like a princess! And I can't wait for the pictures to come in 6 months and a couple of days. Whoo hoo!

Becca Bell said...

Have a happy day!

princessvelma said...

Congrats! On your birthday, of course, but most especially on the upcoming sweetie! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet him/her!

Arica

Tina Swift said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! I am sooo excited for you guys. You're going to be awesome parents. Well, I don't know so much about that Mike guy. Kids just don't seem to take to him very well, do they?... ;-) Love you guys. Hope to see you again soon someday.

Joel said...

I'm still so pumped about this!

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

Congratulations on the great news!!!! So excited for you. How far a long are you?

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Yay! This means I can finally blog that you are expecting!! Oh and happy birthday :)

Unknown said...

I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! Hooray!