Wednesday, September 30, 2009

La Casa Burgoyne

Our adoring fans (Mike's Mom) have been asking for pictures of the inside of our house. So, here are a few highlights:




Front room - our rug passed my "pretty to the eyes" and Mike's "soft for the feet" tests, the couches need to be experienced in person.



Master bathroom - 2 sinks, in the words of Mike "sooo luxurious!



The fun bathroom


Grammy's room. She said other people can borrow it when she's not here.



Kitchen with built-in dishwasher!

6 comments:

Grammy said...

Your place is soooooo pretty!!
Michael - are you going to let your brothers
come over and play inside?
I love my room!

Becca Bell said...

My favorite part is the shower curtain in the fun bathroom. Good choice!

Scott and Carynn said...

From the looks of it, you got two dishwashers ;)

The Hubler Fam! said...

It looks amazing Shaina!!! Congrats!!!

The Nielsen's said...

Oh !!!!!! This is beautiful!!!! Yea for ouwning your own home! I'll call soon. I'm going to be stranded at the Salt lake airport soon and I'm wondering if you want to come and help pass the hours!

amber said...

Such a cute place Boschi!