Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Kids

Over the 4th of July we took a little weekend trip to see Mike's family. Besides eating lots of good food, eating lots of junk food, playing indoor games, and playing outdoor games - we decided it would be fun to take the kids (Mike's brother, sister, and her family were also visiting) to the Crayola Crayon Factory.

Turns out you don't actually get to see the factory, but you see a demonstration of how crayons are made and then spend the rest of the time walking around trying out all of Crayola's different products.

The "kids" had a great time with all of the art projects they made!



5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love Crayola products! How fun to be able to test them all out!

Lizzy Lou said...

I'm glad you found something to keep mike busy and keep him out of trouble.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Fun! I wish we could have been there :)

The Nielsen's said...

Okay, I know a few kids up this way that would love that!

Ryan & Michelle said...

Oooh I'm so glad that you have a blog spot too! So do I!!