Monday, May 19, 2008

It's written in the stars


Today is the first day of the Gemini period in the zodiac calendar.
Here's a shout out to all my fellow twins:
(Especially Brigham Young, Marilyn Monroe, Alanis Morissette and my father-in-law Bill who were all born on the very best of the Gemini days - June 1st!)

We are*:
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

We like:
Talking
Novelty and the unusual
Variety in life
Multiple projects all going at once
Reading


We dislike:
Feeling tied down
Being in a rut
Mental inaction
Being alone

*source: some astrology website I googled. I really didn't make it up, I promise. It's eerily accurate though.

2 comments:

Talyn said...

Shaina,

email me (not kevin) asap. I've got a secret.

Talyn

talyn at talynkevin dot com

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Don't forget me, I'm a Gemini too! As will be your newest niece :)